WHAT’S HAPPENING THIS WEEK
- Monday – OPEN FROM 12 noon, QUIZ NIGHT
- Tuesday – OPEN FROM 12 noon
- Wednesday -OPEN FROM 12noon
- Thursday – OPEN FROM 12 noon LIVE MUSIC 1ST THURSDAY OF THE MONTH FROM 9pm
- Friday – OPEN FROM 12 noon ESSENTIAL 80’S FROM 9pm
- Saturday – OPEN FROM 12 noon VASELINE FROM 9pm
- Sunday – OPEN FROM 12 noon
- PROSECCO IS NOW ON SALE AT THE BAR + NEW RANGE OF GIN, and VODKA not forgetting our COFFEE MACHINE.
This week we say a fond farewell to Buzz, he is moving on to pastures new. We all wish him every success in the future he will be sadly missed by all of us here at The Hop Pole.
If you are about on Fri early evening be sure to pop in and wish him well 🙂
We stock a great range of ales and lagers including the Hop Pole special ‘Oh Be Joyful’ (OBJ) at just £2.50 for a pint!
The range of ales is changed regularly.
We pride ourselves in having the some of the best bands in the area appearing on Wednesdays to Sunday in the bar. Check the site regularly to see who is on.
The upstairs pool room has now been completely revamped with two tables available.
Quiz night is every (most) Monday with Steve Banner. Come and try to beat the regular teams and show them a thing or two!
Phone: 01527 870100
Monday – 16:00 til 23:00
Tuesday – 12:00 til 23:00
Wednesday – 12:00 til 23:00
Thursday – 12:00 til 23:30
Friday – 12:00 til Midnight
Saturday – 12:00 til Midnight
Sunday – 12:00 til 23:00
Opening hours over bank holidays vary and will be displayed on the site near to the dates concerned.
Children under 14 are not permitted in the bar but are allowed in the pub beer garden.
We do allow dogs in the pub so long as they are well behaved but we must insist that dogs are kept on a lead at all times and that any ‘mess’ must be cleared up.
Darts boards available.